Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.

Sniper1805's Admin application

Go down

Sniper1805's Admin application

Post  Sniper1805 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Interests in admin position: Mainly because I like the community that the server is building and I know I would be able to help. I have owned several server in the past including Gmod, css, tf2 and minecraft - I have also created custom maps for the old gmod server I used to play on. If you need any details about them i'll find the toybox links. - I was also apart from evolve the admin mod during the early days. If you go to the evolve admin mod website [PSP] Snip3r on the main page was me.

5.) Do you have any moderation/administrative experience? ^ information above

6.) Are you currently, or have you ever been, a moderator or staff member on any other websites/Servers: Currently I am owner of a minecraft server and a css server. - The css server will be going down soon and my minecraft server is heavily managed by my other admins :>

7.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers? I havn't worked with any of them. But I also havn't come accross them yet

8.) Why do you think you would make a good administrator? I have lots of experience and I know I can help the community.

9.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forums or server? Fpr the server yes! you have disabled turrets for guests but you have kept the wire turrets on, theres also lots of ways people can minge and take advantage of your server. If you need any more details message me.

10.) What do you think you will get out of becoming an administrator: Honestly the only thing I will get out of it is the ability to build knowing I won't be minged all the time.

11.) What is your Steam name?

Şnipєя

# 56 "Şnipєя" STEAM_0:1:23117489 38:48 70 0 active

12.) How many hour do you have on the server? 22
[/color][color=black]

[list=1][*]

Sniper1805

Antal inlägg : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sniper1805's Admin application

Post  Puff on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:54 pm

This looks great, give me a day to think about whether you should get an admin trial or not. Very Happy
Puff
Owner
Owner

Antal inlägg : 20

View user profile http://pgcservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  Sniper1805 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Thanks, I hope i've given you enough reasoning why i'll be a great help to the community. >-<

Sniper1805

Antal inlägg : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sniper1805's Admin application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down