Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.

TheDuck's application

Go down

TheDuck's application

Post  TheDuck on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:56 pm

1.) How old are you?
Currently I am 15, but I turn 16 in a few months.

2.) Where are you from? (Timezone?)
Finland, GMT+2

3.) Gender? (Girl/Boy?)
Boy.

4.) What interests you most about the Administrator position?
The fact I actually have power to do something. There are always many people, who just join the server to annoy others. And also pure newcomers, who don't know what they are doing wrong. I could handle both; I have much experience about handling mingebags, and also I could help out the newbies with my fine english skills (thanks to finnish school system)

5.) Do you have any moderation/administrative experience?
Yes, I do. I had my own GMod server for like 3 months. After that, I have been co-owner on 2 GMod servers; one was Theo's (my awesome friend who also plays on your server!) and one was my other friends. All these 3 servers I've been owner/co-owner on were public and mostly 10+ players online all the time. All these servers had ulx also, so I'm familiar with that adminmod.

6.) Are you currently, or have you ever been, a moderator or staff member on any other websites/Servers (If yes, which ones?)
As mentioned above, I've been atleast co-owner on 3 servers. I haven't been moderating on any websites, except on my selfmade small webportal projects, which were made just for fun and practicing.

7.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers?
Well, today I've played a bit with some of your staff members, but I dont rly know any of them well.

8.) Why do you think you would make a good administrator?
There are plenty of reasons:

• I have much experience in adminstrating GMod servers and especially in servers using ULX.
  • I know how to deal with people, and I understand orders
  • I speak english very well (if we remember the fact english isnt my main language), and because of that, I can communicate with almost everyone (except the ones who don't speak english -.-)
  • I am an active player, I have played garrysmod 1500+ hours (200 on current acc, atleast 1300 on earlier acc), and I'm a good builder
  • I am a programmer, I have experience on website programming (html, CSS, PHP), GMod modding (lua) and making games&programs (CoolBasic, a little C/C++). I could help with programming stuff if needed.

9.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forums or server?
Servers map is really laggy. If you go to a corner and look around, you get a major fps drom, like from 100+ to 10.
I also noticed your staff member banning someone for abusing !hp on others... You could set from ulx gui so they can use it only on self! (I think it was permission tag ^ or something)
And this textbox where I am typing this text is annoying. Always when I press BBCode button, it scrolls up >.<

10.) What do you think you will get out of becoming an administrator
Power, as I mentioned above. This server needs active moderating.

11.) What is your Steam name?
I dont exactly know which steam information you want in this label, but here's some info:

IGN: TheDuck
Steam register nick: TheDuckFIN
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42192295

12.) How many hour do you have on the server?
At the moment, 5.

PS: I couldn't bother checking this message for typos after I wrote it, so forgive me if there are any. Feel free to ask if you didnt get something!

TheDuck

Antal inlägg : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TheDuck's application

Post  Mors Quaedam on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Good application. I will watch you ingame and see if you are good enough for admin.

Mors Quaedam

Antal inlägg : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TheDuck's application

Post  Puff on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Application accepted, promotion given. cheers
Puff
Owner
Owner

Antal inlägg : 20

View user profile http://pgcservers.forumotion.com