Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.

Freshmintyy's Application Form

Go down

Freshmintyy's Application Form

Post  freshmintyy on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:22 pm

1.) How old are you? I am 14, 15 in May

2.) Where do you live? (Timezone?) I live in Buckinghamshire, England, United Kingdom

3.) Gender? (Girl/Boy?) I am a Boy

4.) What interests you most about the Administrator position? I can keep the build server in shape and catch out any hackers or people who want to annoy other people. Also I would like to be a admin so I can teleport to people if they ask me to, so i can see what they have made.

5.) Do you have any moderation/administrative experience? I am a moderator on a deathmatch server and I am Regular on the LDT Deathrun. Regular gives me privileges to !kick, !slay people who are being obtuse.

6.) Are you currently, or have you ever been, a moderator or staff member on any other Websites/Servers? (If yes, which ones?) As I said, i am moderator on the UH Deathmatch (type: connect game.gmod-host.org into console to make sure) and i am a Regular on the LDT Deathrun.

7.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers? Yes I have.

8.) Why do you think you would make a good administrator? Because I have patient and I can have a laugh but when things get out of hand i will be able to act in appropriate actions

9.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forum or the servers? No

10.) What do you think you will get out of becoming an administrator? i will be able to kick people if they are irritating or annoying players. Also I will be able to jail people if the make the server lag or spawn to many props.

11.) What is your Steam name? My steam name is: freshmintyy

12.) How many hours do you have on the server? i have

13.) How many hours do you have in Garry's Mod total? I have played 530.2hrs on gmod.

freshmintyy

Antal inlägg : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down