Go down

Gabbo's Application

Post  Gabbo on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:21 pm

1.) How old are you?

2.) Where do you live? (Timezone?)
Manchester, Uk

3.) Gender? (Girl/Boy?)
Boy

4.) What interests you most about the Administrator position?
Well to help the sandbox server and to keep it clean of minges who want to destroy gameplay for others. Also I love gmod when it comes to sandbox servers and just to make inventions and cool things.

5.) Do you have any moderation/administrative experience?
Yes, I've had my own darkrp servers and perp, I had a community called SaintsRP Also I have been a support for a hosting company called simplyfrag (Dont know if that is relavent) I've had admin on teamspeak server and ventrilo servers.

6.) Are you currently, or have you ever been, a moderator or staff member on any other Websites/Servers? (If yes, which ones?)
Yes, Many on my own also on TPC - The Panda Community ( Shut down now ) On the teamspeak public and many other sanbox servers and darkrp.

7.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers?
Nope.

8.) Why do you think you would make a good administrator?
I can be there on the server to keep the minges of the server most of the time and I'm happy to help people.

9.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forum or the servers?
You have good staff and the server is amazing dose not lag at all like other sandbox servers and yours can hold 18 people!

10.) What do you think you will get out of becoming an administrator?
I think I will get lots of people asking for help and sorting minges out.

11.) What is your Steam name?
Gabbo

12.) How many hours do you have on the server?

13.) How many hours do you have in Garry's Mod total?
On the account I use atm I have 260 (Gabbo1997) but on my main account I have over 1000 (Gabbo97)

Gabbo

Antal inlägg : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gabbo's Application

Post  TheDeadMeerkat on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:44 pm

fucking ludicrous you accepted him, srsly, people can lie about things like that ! Jesus Christ. Therefore, i'm leaving this server because you accepted him. and leaving a bad opinion about it to other servers.

TheDeadMeerkat

Antal inlägg : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabbo on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:01 pm

TheDeadMeerkat wrote:fucking ludicrous you accepted him, srsly, people can lie about things like that ! Jesus Christ. Therefore, i'm leaving this server because you accepted him. and leaving a bad opinion about it to other servers.

Thanks for your opinion but if you need proof you can contact simply frag and even ask some of the members of my community which I owned you havent even had time to get to know me. Atleast I'm doing my job proper which I was aimed to do having admin is not like some kind of crown your there to help and get rid of minges so what is the big deal you didnt even give it time on your app you might even get to be a adminstrator.

Gabbo

Antal inlägg : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down