Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.

Kirkyboys Admin Application.

Go down

Kirkyboys Admin Application.

Post  kirkyboy on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:48 pm

1.) How old are you? I am 13 years old and am very mature

2.) Where do you live? (Timezone?) GMT(london)

3.) Gender? (Girl/Boy?) Boy

4.) What interests you most about the Administrator position? I love to help people i used to run and dark rp server got rid of it because of the cost of it.
I am very experienced I am a very friendly person. I love working on big projects like building on your server and making really good cars and bases anythink different.

5.) Do you have any moderation/administrative experience?Yes I have owned and also been a admin on dark rp.

6.) Are you currently, or have you ever been, a moderator or staff member on any other Websites/Servers? (If yes, which ones?)Yes I have been coding for my servers and i also used to watch over some dark rp as admin on other peoples servers.

7.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers? I have tryed to assist a admin on your server by helping out a situation with people lieing.

8.) Why do you think you would make a good administrator? Because I am friendly with community members and I am a very experienced player of build/rp servers, I have assisted alot of people on build servers

9.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forum or the servers? No.

10.) What do you think you will get out of becoming an administrator? I think It will make me more coffident on situations and give me even more experience and more confidence.

11.) What is your Steam name? Kirkyboy

12.) How many hours do you have on the server? 7 hours

13.) How many hours do you have in Garry's Mod total? 722 hours

Last edited by kirkyboy on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

kirkyboy

Antal inlägg : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  syntrax on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:53 am

kirkyboy wrote:
1.) How old are you? I am 13 years old and am very mature

2.) Where do you live? (Timezone?) GMT(london)

3.) Gender? (Girl/Boy?) Boy

4.) What interests you most about the Administrator position? I love to help people i used to run and dark rp server got rid of it because of the cost of it.
I am very experienced I am a very friendly person. I love working on big projects like building on your server and making really good cars and bases anythink different.

5.) Do you have any moderation/administrative experience?Yes I have owned and also been a admin on dark rp.

6.) Are you currently, or have you ever been, a moderator or staff member on any other Websites/Servers? (If yes, which ones?)Yes I have been coding for my servers and i also used to watch over some dark rp as admin on other peoples servers.

7.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers? I have tryed to assist a admin on your server by helping out a situation with people lieing.

8.) Why do you think you would make a good administrator? Because I am friendly with community members and I am a very experienced player of build/rp servers, I have assisted alot of people on build servers

9.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forum or the servers? No.

10.) What do you think you will get out of becoming an administrator? I think It will make me more coffident on situations and give me even more experience and more confidence.

11.) What is your Steam name? Kirkyboy

12.) How many hours do you have on the server? 3 hours

13.) How many hours do you have in Garry's Mod total? 722 hours

if I may add to this application. This player was prop pushing and being annoying with his duped creations. I got 2 people to back this up.
-Syn.

syntrax

Antal inlägg : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kirkyboys Admin Application.

Post  kirkyboy on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:13 pm

get the people then because last night i went off early so dont lie just to make me not get admin show me proof and people and i will accept it because i did not prop push and half-empty prop pushed it was not me i have %100 proof dont believe me i will show you

kirkyboy

Antal inlägg : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juryo | Admin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 am

I can't understand any of this, please specify this a little simpler, with proper grammar.

-All the best
Juryo | Server Administrator
Juryo | Admin

Antal inlägg : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down