Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.
Puff's GMod Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DIH]Biggi'z Admin app

2 posters

Go down

[DIH]Biggi'z Admin app  Empty [DIH]Biggi'z Admin app

Post  Biggi Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 pm

1.) How old are you? 21

2.) Where are you from? (Timezone?) 0 GMT

3.) Gender? (Girl/Boy?) Male

4.) What interests you most about the Administrator position? Mainly being a faggot and crashing the server... (Only one admin will get that Razz)
Well I would like to help keep the server up and full of friendly people without people trying to take it down and making it lag. And to help others build and such Smile

5.) Do you have any moderation/administrative experience? Yes. on other games (MTA SA-MP RSPS MineCraft)

6.) Are you currently, or have you ever been, a moderator or staff member on any other websites/Servers (If yes, which ones?) Not on Garry's mod no, but on the other's yes.

7.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers? Erm to report people I guess.

8.) Why do you think you would make a good administrator? Because I am fair on everyone and I dont abuse my powers, and mainly I follow every rule in the server. Or try to Smile

9.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forums or server? Currently no.

10.) What do you think you will get out of becoming an administrator. Erm being an administrator? Very Happy and a buch of people to look after and help.

11.) What is your Steam name? DIHBiggi (You have me on steam Puff Very Happy)

12.) How many hour do you have on the server? 22

[/color][color=black]

Biggi

Antal inlägg : 4

Back to top Go down

[DIH]Biggi'z Admin app  Empty Re: [DIH]Biggi'z Admin app

Post  Mandera Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:38 pm

I support ^^
Mandera
Mandera

Antal inlägg : 6

Back to top Go down