Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.
Puff's GMod Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Peacekeeper

2 posters

Go down

Application for Peacekeeper Empty Application for Peacekeeper

Post  Hunter1560 Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:36 pm

1.) How old are you? 13 but act 20

2.) Where do you live? (Timezone?) London timezone

3.) Gender? (Girl/Boy?) Boy

4.) What interests you most about the Administrator position? Being able to help the server while staying in control and having fun.

5.) Do you have any moderation/administrative experience? Yes

6.) Are you currently, or have you ever been, a moderator or staff member on any other Websites/Servers? (If yes, which ones?) yes i own a minecraft server and am a co-owner of another and have also hosted terraria and Star wars servers.

7.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers? Yes, Wolf

8.) Why do you think you would make a good administrator? As i keep control in a subtle and fun way.

9.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forum or the servers? The servers could have a little more infomation on commands say a spawn area.

10.) What do you think you will get out of becoming an administrator? More ways to have fun and experience.

11.) What is your Steam name? Hunter1560

12.) How many hours do you have on the server? At the moment 0.7 but will increase massively.

13.) How many hours do you have in Garry's Mod total? Around 6-7 but i am a quick learner.

Hunter1560

Antal inlägg : 2

Back to top Go down

Application for Peacekeeper Empty Re: Application for Peacekeeper

Post  Mandera Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Too little experience, I don't support.
Mandera
Mandera

Antal inlägg : 6

Back to top Go down