Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.
Puff's GMod Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application - Mors Quaedam

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application - Mors Quaedam Empty Admin Application - Mors Quaedam

Post  Mors Quaedam Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 pm

1.) How old are you? 14; 15 in March.

2.) Where are you from? (Timezone?) United Kingdom, GMT+0

3.) Gender? (Girl/Boy?) Boy.

4.) What interests you most about the Administrator position? The power to help people out, and to stop minges from messing about on the server.

5.) Do you have any moderation/administrative experience? Yes, on other games [Minecraft, Tremulous]

6.) Are you currently, or have you ever been, a moderator or staff member on any other websites/Servers (If yes, which ones?) Tremulous RCZ [Nick: GLaDOS] trem.rotaxmame.cz

7.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers? No, Sorry.

8.) Why do you think you would make a good administrator? Because I've had previous experience; Not on GMOD, but on Tremulous [Has similar commands]

9.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forums or server? Not right now, but I might come up with some in the future.

10.) What do you think you will get out of becoming an administrator? I think I will gain more experience for future jobs as a server administrator.

11.) What is your Steam name? Mors Quaedam [leepaul707]

12.) How many hour do you have on the server? 4 hours; Not long, but I know what I'm doing.

Mors Quaedam

Antal inlägg : 11

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Mors Quaedam Empty Re: Admin Application - Mors Quaedam

Post  Puff Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:03 pm

application accepted, promotion given. Cool
Puff
Puff
Owner
Owner

Antal inlägg : 20

https://pgcservers.forumotion.com