Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.
Puff's GMod Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syn's Application Request

+2
Mors Quaedam
syntrax
6 posters

Go down

Syn's Application Request Empty Syn's Application Request

Post  syntrax Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:05 am

1.) How old are you?

2.) Where do you live? (Timezone?)
Belgium - GMT+1

3.) Gender? (Girl/Boy?)
Boy ( or man for that matter ^^ )

4.) What interests you most about the Administrator position?
Being able to help out more than I can now. However I would not use the powers given to me unless it's absolutely nescessary. I've seen some admins/PK's abuse their commands : eg : jailing someone for 1 second when they proppush and then asking questions later. I would talk to both parties ( the victim AND the source of annoyance ) before taking any actions.
PS: sorry for the wall of text !

5.) Do you have any moderation/administrative experience?
Yes

6.) Are you currently, or have you ever been, a moderator or staff member on any other Websites/Servers? (If yes, which ones?)
Server owner on minecraft, co-owner of several others, co-owner on garry's mod server(s), etc...

7.) Do you know or have you worked with any of our moderators, staff or community helpers?
Know - yes
worked with - no

8.) Why do you think you would make a good administrator?
Number 4 sums it up + Im very helpfull and stay friendly under many situations + I've got an excellent knowledge of the game ( and e2 ) and can explain things both by text or vocal assistance ( mic ).

9.) Do you have any comments or suggestions regarding the forum or the servers?
Yes - awesome ingame radio ! & point system is nice and cute.

10.) What do you think you will get out of becoming an administrator?
Number 4 & 8 sum it all up.

11.) What is your Steam name?
[GOD]Syntrax
(zeriodgravity if first doesnt work)

12.) How many hours do you have on the server?
Currently 13 with many many hours to come !

13.) How many hours do you have in Garry's Mod total?
206 ( mainly from one week playing non-stop when i got the game ! *is not proud of that* )

Thanks for reading the application, and whatever the outcome may be I will not look differently upon the server. I will play just as much on it as I would of.
-Syn

syntrax

Antal inlägg : 8

Back to top Go down

Syn's Application Request Empty Support.

Post  Mors Quaedam Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 pm

He's mature in-game and knows a lot of E2. I support.

Mors Quaedam

Antal inlägg : 11

Back to top Go down

Syn's Application Request Empty Re: Syn's Application Request

Post  Gabbo Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:07 pm

I support aswell he's great in-game never in truoble and if friendly. He is so good at E2 it wants to make me cry!

Gabbo

Antal inlägg : 5

Back to top Go down

Syn's Application Request Empty Reply

Post  syntrax Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks for the support guys ^^ really appreciate :3 . Also a quick update, 13 hours are now made into 75 + hours and counting ! Very Happy .

syntrax

Back to top Go down

Syn's Application Request Empty Strongly agree

Post  freshmintyy Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:15 am

I strongly agree with Syntrax's admin application, He is very kind (offering to help with anything) and can also make preety much anything with E2, He would be a great person to be in the Admin team.

freshmintyy

Antal inlägg : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Puff Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Puff
Puff
Owner
Owner

Antal inlägg : 20

https://pgcservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  syntrax Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:24 pm

As some people may have said to you on steam, cancel my application. I will hop on from time to time but I don't want an administrative position in a server wich its owner can't spare 5 ~ 10 minutes a day to check his / her own forum. Making a server means your ready and willing to dedicate some of your free time into it. That same dedications I am missing with this server's owner. Do not take this as a personal offence, this is just my oppinion.

-Syn.

syntrax

Back to top Go down

Post  Juryo | Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 pm

When you post an application to become an admin, means you are dedicated to the server and enjoy it, this is no place to criticize Puff for not checking the forums; I check the forums. Sorry but this application is denied, thank you for your time.

-All the best
Juryo | Server Administrator
Juryo | Admin
Juryo | Admin

Antal inlägg : 18

Back to top Go down

Syn's Application Request Empty Lol

Post  syntrax Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:01 pm

I posted an application because I WAS dedicated. I cancelled my application because I miss the same dedication in Puff. Like I said before if your starting up a server it means your dedicated enough to put some time and effort into it, EG : checking your own forums everyday, etc.. Puff obviously failed to do that. Can't spare 5 minutes each day to check your own forums ? No offence, but that's just lazy behaviour and shows you don't give crap about your own server. As for Juryo, I clearly stated I "CANCELLED" my application, how can you deny it if I cancelled it ? No need to start acting all "big" when your only just an admin. And to my knowledge, I could be wrong however, I don't think Admins are in such a position to accept or deny application requests. If they would of been able to, I'd see alot more accepted and denied requests cause the server is basically overloaded with very active admins.

-Syn.

Little edit. Just spoke to some people on steam that supported me. They all pretty much agree on the following thing. I applied, and got supported by 3 people, all admins. Why Juryo, do you think you can go ahead on your own, agains the word of 3 other fellow admins, and deny it on your own ? Your in no position to deny or accept requests like I stated above, but then to think your "higher" or more important than 3 other admins, admins who supported me ? I would have no problem if you were a co-owner but going against 3 admins who supported as just a fellow admin ? If it were up to me, you'd be stripped of your admin rank already for doing such a thing. I've seen admins abuse their powers ( Jailing people for a second, kicking other admins for "fun" ), but this in my oppinion is more serious than that.

To Puff. Like I said I won't be playing on this server anymore, but I want the best for the other people, so they can get the gaming experience they paid for without it being ruined. Your server was an amazing server for as long as I played on it, so for the other people playing on it, I just ask look into this mess, sort out everything, dedicate more time to the server ( 5~10 mins a day can't hurt ). And I highly suggest you re-organize the admins. You got a bunch of amazing people in charge, behaviour like this is just unwanted for.

Again my oppinion, it's in no way my intention to offend anyone here. And with that last oppinion, I'll be gone, goodbye to those friends I met on this server.

-Syn.

syntrax

Back to top Go down

Post  Juryo | Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:11 pm

When I say "This application is denied", means that I decline it IMO, meaning I do not accept it. Only Puff or Mandera cant truly "Decline" an application, I am positive it was a mis-understanding on your part.

-All the best
Juryo | Admin
Juryo | Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syntrax Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Juryo | Admin wrote:When you post an application to become an admin, means you are dedicated to the server and enjoy it, this is no place to criticize Puff for not checking the forums; I check the forums. Sorry but this application is denied, thank you for your time.

-All the best

Well. Look at the highlighted part. That sounds like your making a decision on your own to me. "Thank you for your time". That clearly indicates you think your the higher up man here, deciding for everyone else. Next time be more carefull about how you choose your words. Not only on this post, but I've been looking around and you posted on a few other request such as that Banankingy guy, a.k.a arnold jenkins, and from that post I can clearly see you think your running this whole place.

This application is denied.
Reason: Ban request posted here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here's another one ;

Application is not specified enough with the information we need. Sorry.

-All the best

Your not going to tell me that's just a simple "I approve or I deny X's application. " kinda post, that's clearly a post that indicates that you think it's ok to go ahead and decide for everyone else. As stated in my previous post, admins are not in the position to approve or deny applications on their own. You clearly think you can however, or you just write what you think at that exact moment, without thinking ahead twice before writing it. You might of used the wrong choice of words for this application post, but doing that 3 times on 3 different posts ? No sir, you clearly think your the man in charge here, while your not.

I'm not saying this to offend you, I'm saying this cause people deserve an equal chance , and people should be treated equally. With such a behaviour, neither of both will happen.

As to Puff, like I said before, I'm not writing this to offend anyone, I'm writing this cause I love to help people, give the people what they deserve. So I'll ask this for the people that still do play on your server, review your admin base. Some people should really not of gotten that rank in the first place ,

-Syn.

syntrax

Back to top Go down

Post  Juryo | Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:47 pm

I understand; from this moment on I shall not type "Application is ____" to a player, because people seem to think it means I own the place. Not to cause trouble, you are a good player. Good luck on the application.

-All the best
Juryo | Admin
Juryo | Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down