Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Puff's GMod Community
Welcome to Puff's Gmod Community.
Puff's GMod Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Garry's Mod Racer server & a Donating System

Go down

A Garry's Mod Racer server & a Donating System Empty A Garry's Mod Racer server & a Donating System

Post  Juryo | Admin Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:27 pm

I have an idea for another server Puff could host, but uses a specific mod called Garry's Mod Racer, a mod developed by Pulsar Effect in 2007. The link for the download is below

-----------------------------------------------------

Gamemode : --CLICKHERE--

Map Pack : --CLICKHERE--

Biography:

Garry's Mod Racer is a racing gamemode which allows players to purchase items/weapons to advance, become faster and to kill opponents in Death match mode, where everyone is against each other in a Arena, there is also a racing mode that all opponents race each other, the higher the place the more money you receive when you finish. For higher classes there are special skins (Owner, Co-Owner, Admins and Trusted (In this case, Peacekeeper).

Why do I suggest this gamemode?:

Mainly because most of the servers that host Garry's Mod Racer are very popular (LDT, and other previous servers), and also because its a pretty fun gamemode, especially with multiple people on the server.

DONATING SYSTEM:

I was thinking of a simple donating system that ran off of Paypal or another site. So you could get some money to pay for the servers. I am also willing to donate a bit of money to support Puffs Gmod Community

How can I support this topic?:

You could support this by leaving a reply saying I support this topic, and a reason why.

Thank you for reading this topic, and hope this gets accepted!

-All the best
Juryo | Server Administrator
Juryo | Admin
Juryo | Admin

Antal inlägg : 18

Back to top Go down